With awesome flexibility, the Nineteen Frequency Wetsuit features excellent freedom of movement in the upper body, and delivers the speed and buoyancy where it’s needed.
- Dual Seal Zipper – unique hidden zipper design features an additional internal seal next to the skin to further reduce water entry.
- Uncollar – This will make you forget about uncomfortable and restrictive wetsuit collars. With its ultra-thin dual-sided construction and just the right height, you will forget that the suit has a collar.
- Wingspan System – This is the evolution of Nineteen’s ground breaking flex panel. Now incorporating Yamamoto Cell 40 foam with an all-new ultra-stretch jersey, this 1.5mm panel is contoured around your lats and reaches all the way to your lower back. When combined with high-stretch arms, seamless shoulder construction and more 1.5mm neoprene on the side of your body, the Frequency encourages body roll and a fluid swim stroke — all designed to improve your swim technique.
- PT Buoyancy Panels – The PT Buoyancy panel puts the most 5mm neoprene where you need it the most, around the hips. This lifts the hips in the water putting your body in the most powerful and hydrodynamic position possible.
- Easy Off Legs – A very stretchy 2mm stretch panel covers the entire back of the calf allowing for ultra fast leg removal. The Frequency is fast in the water and fast on land.
- Arm Grips – These unique silicon seal bands at each wrist will minimize water leakage at this critical point allowing for fast and smooth hand entry and catch.
More triathlon wetsuit resources:
- See all triathlon wetsuits – OneTri.com offers one of the largest
- Nineteen Wetsuits – Here is a link to all current Nineteen Wetsuits
- Triathlon Wetsuit Rentals – Here is one of the largest triathlon wetsuit selections on the internet. You won’t find another place that allows a large selection of “try-to-buy” rental wetsuits, with the rental credit applied to the final purchase.
- Triathlon Wetsuit Buying Guide – Here is a helpful triathlon wetsuit buying guide, updated yearly.
- Wetsuit Comparison Chart – This is a triathlon wetsuit comparison chart.
- Triathlon Equipment Guides and Articles – Here’s another resource for triathlon gear guides and articles.