With this new bracket, your aero drink mounts directly onto your base bar, freeing up space from your cockpit and brings it closer to your body. For a lot of people, it makes it easier to drink from this new position. This bracket is also a lot more secure, and reduces any excessive rattling, as it allows the bottle to “click-in” place.
The Profile Design T2+ Aerobar Extensions uses a system that fits both 26.0mm & 31.8mm bars, making the Profile Design T2+ Aerobar Extensions one of the most practical S-Bend extension on the market! These aero bars are ideal for triathletes and time trialists. These are an excellent replacement if you’re looking a flatter bar that puts you into a more aggressive riding position.
Installation for these bars aren’t the most difficult, but you should have some basic understanding of cable routing for your shifters if you decide to go that route. You can also have your local bike shop help you out.
- Affordable, lightweight aluminum constriction
- MULTI-FIT System™ fits 26.0mm & 31.8mm bars
- 6061-T6 aluminum extensions and forged brackets
- Length, width, and rotational extension adjustment
- Equipped with “J” Brackets™ for a lower arm position
- Includes F-19™ length and rotationally adjustable armrests
- Shot peened and anodized finish for added strength and durability
- Dual cable routing holes for optional internal cable routing Full aero carbon wing with ergonomic brake grip areas
- Clamp: 26.0mm & 31.8mm bars
- Width: Adjustable
- Color: Anodized matte black
- Weight: 470g
This is the Profile Design T3+ Aero Bar. Profile Design’s T3+ Aerobar features multi-position drop-bend extensions for an aggressive position in Time Trial or Triathlon races.
6061-T6 aluminum extensions and forged brackets are light yet durable. Plus, the length, width, and rotation adjustment make it easy to dial-in the perfect position.
The T3+ also includes comfortable F-19 armrests (which are also length and rotationally adjustable) and the MULTI-FIT System, which accommodates both 26.0mm and 31.8mm bars. Additional J2 Brackets for offer an adjustable lower arm position.
The beauty of the T3+ Aero bar is that it angles upward so that your hands can stay in a neutral aero position. This is particularly important especially if going to a flat aggressive position is much too drastic.