This is a the K-Swiss Kwicky Blade Light. It’s a lightweight, stability shoe with some awesome features to make it worth every penny. Composed of gore-tex material, the upper is waterproof, and will block out all the unwanted moisture and water from those aid station stops. As with many triathlon running shoes, the Kwicky-Blade Light also has drainage holes as well.
• Guideglide dual-density construction featuring Blade-Light cushioning and side drainage.
• Superfoam heel crash pad and footbed.
• Aosta II heel outsole and Duraplush forefoot outsole.
• Dynamic TPU arch support and 3D medial posting for enhanced stability.
• Seamfree technology heat welded seamless upper for total comfort.
• Ion Mask hydro-phobic technology for state of the art water resistance.