Noted has having the most accurate sizing chart, Nineteen Wetsuits developed its wetsuit by balancing superior craftsmanship with exceptional value. The Nineteen Pipeline features a maximum of 5mm of to provide the swimmer of needed buoyancy.
A notable feature of the wetsuit is the variance in neoprene thickness, 2-5-3, on the arms, torso and legs. This variance is important with triathlon wetsuits, as different parts of the body require different neoprene thickness to encourage proper swimming form. The higher cut on the legs allows for faster transition. Still unsure about this wetsuit? Nineteen Wetsuits features a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty, the longest in the industry. Brilliant.
More triathlon wetsuit resources:
- See all triathlon wetsuits – OneTri.com offers one of the largest
- Nineteen Wetsuits – Here is a link to all current Nineteen Wetsuits
- Triathlon Wetsuit Rentals – Here is one of the largest triathlon wetsuit selections on the internet. You won’t find another place that allows a large selection of “try-to-buy” rental wetsuits, with the rental credit applied to the final purchase.
- Triathlon Wetsuit Buying Guide – Here is a helpful triathlon wetsuit buying guide, updated yearly.
- Wetsuit Comparison Chart – This is a triathlon wetsuit comparison chart.
- Triathlon Equipment Guides and Articles – Here’s another resource for triathlon gear guides and articles.